Friday, May 29, 2009

A Little Je Ne Sais Quoi

She's been lifting weights in secret for months, getting ready for this little shopping trip! Either that, or she's an interior decorator for Stuart Little.


But she seems to have forgotten a few things. Like the sink. And the bathtub.

And I guess she really, really hates cleaning toilets even more than the Gillett's Lye lady, because she left that out, too.

She does like artsy towels. But one gets the feeling that she really hasn't though this through. Stuart's going to have something to say about this, definitely.

Editorial Endnote: I just have to say it! This ad is funny in a mild way but visually - it is driving me crazy! It is so...oh, not boring but...All right! It's boring. Yeah, I said it! It's Friday and I need color and fun and - if it's black and white it had better be punchy and zippy!

So anyway, I might come back later today and post again. Ahem. I'm OK now. Thank you, that is all.

5 comments:

Hairball said...

*raises hand* Um, wouldn't she need like some walls and stuff?

Bill said...

Even in silhouette, the husband seems bewildered & doubtful.

Lidian said...

Hairball - Walls would help.

Bill - Yes, he does. So would I.

Tori Lennox said...

I'm trying to figure out what she got for her six dollars. You couldn't even get decent towels for that now.

Lidian said...

Tori - I believe she got towels, a washcloth and a matching rug. Woo hoo!