Monday, August 18, 2008

Pink Ice Is On Its Way

Pink, pink, pink, pink - Pink Ice.

Oh, this is gonna help, all right. At least it won't dry out. Unless you forget to put the top back on the tube.

Cosmo ads 1966 Pink Ice

The tiny lines and pores virtually disappear, did you see what they just did there? Virtually. As in, almost. As in, not quite. Well, no wonder three generations of women have been using this stuff. And I guess they are using one giant heirloom tube from Grandma, because it never ever dries out!

Well, virtually never.

While you slather it on you can get your skin in a peaceful mood with this YouTube clip. I know there is some controversy about using Nick Drake's very non-commercial song "Pink Moon" in a car ad, but I really, really love this. I don't even want to make fun of it, which is saying something (I don't know quite what - but something).

No comments: