Monday, November 3, 2008

Some Awards

It's time to acknowledge and to pass on some awards! I thank everyone who gave me these awards so very much, and am honored indeed by these great, talented and experienced bloggers.

I know that some of you have these already! But I want you to know that I think you are great, too.

Thank you to Michelle Gartner at One Of A Kind Wisconsin and of Vintage Jewelry Pictures too, both fabulous sites, for the I Love Your Blog Award. Michelle, I love your blogs too!








Margie and Edna's Basement
Just Because You Don't Need It
Curly Wurly
Come To A Kettle Drum
In Pursuit of Fulfillment
The Copper Cauldron
VintageGent Menswear Daily

Thank you to Maitri, who writes the luminous Magic and Moments at Dragonfly Cottage and to Judy at the delightful More Than Sew So...I wish I could award these back to them but they already have them!












Red Pine Mountain
From A Yellow House In England
Health Nut Wannabe Mom
Gandalf and Grayson
Daisy the Curly Cat
Luxor

You are welcome to pass these along or not, as you wish, post them or not - whatever you are comfortable with. I just wanted to let you know that you are all terrific!

I am certainly going to try to let you all know via a comment or an e mail, but things are a bit panicky here chez Kitchen Retro, what with printers misbehaving, cats walking over laptops and then stopping. Oh, and NaNoWriMo, because I need to write some mo (never mind Curly or Larry).

And I wish I could give them to everyone I read, because it feels like I have left some amazing people out. If this award thing comes up again, you're all getting some, OK?

Advertisement (1950) from Duke University Ad Access collection. Thank you to you too, Duke University, you're cool as well!

5 comments:

eve cleveland said...

L,
Ohhhh , I can't wait to go meet some new blogs! Thanks for the directions.
Eve

Daisy said...

Congratulations on your awards! And thank you for thinking of me, too.

Gandalf and Grayson said...

Congratulations on your many awards! You are very kind to think of us and we are honored.

Angie Atkinson said...

OMGosh! I am so honored! I was so surprised to read your entry and see my blog listed! Thanks! You rock, as do your blogs. :)

Maria said...

Thank you, Lidian!!! I'm extremely honored to be one of the chosen, and I'm still so tickled that I was introduced to your blog in the first place!

And congratulations on receiving the awards yourself! If there's any blog that deserves them, it's yours! Your blog is truly phenomenal and inspiring to me! Thank you again!