Friday, August 7, 2009

Vacationing With Walde's Wonder Salve

Well, it's that time of the year around here. That time when people say enough is enough and drag other people away from the laptop that they've been glued to for eleven and three-quarter months and make them do things like - oh, like play games and inhale fresh air and maybe read a few a magazines.

Yeah, OK, OK, but...but I have many posts for you, all set up to run next week because at long last I have figured out how to schedule posts on Blogger. It wasn't that hard, actually (she said, not realizing that she'd set them all to run in 2012, or over last Christmas or something!)...So the blog is still going to be blogging.

But as for answering your fabulous comments, or e mail, or dropping Entrecards (and you know I love doing that, because I'm just that wild and crazy) - not so much. I plan to spend some time every day boring people by whining about that. Maybe only for just five minutes or so, though.

And maybe not at all if I can find me some of Walde's Wonder Salve, which is just what I need! Actually, it looks like it's perfect for those of us who blog a lot: sore eyes and ulcers? Check. Sprains? Depends on how much laundry I'm doing, and how late I was up the night before I did it. But - boils? Errr....no. And - felons? Whatever does Walde think is going on here?

Still, it is a Wonder Salve and it couldn't hurt to go get some. But since it was only made in the 1930s, this does seem unlikely.

7 comments:

Eric said...

Have fun, and pack plenty of salve!

Grace said...

Have a great vacation, see ya when you get back!

Tori Lennox said...

Yeah, that "felons" in the listing had me scratching my head too. What's up with that?

Hope you don't run into any felons on YOUR vacation!

Lidian said...

Eric - I packed everything but the proverbial kitchen sink, I believe. I hope there is some salve in there somewhere...

Grace - You bet! I will miss you all, for sure...

Tori - I don't believe I shall, we Canadians are quite sedate you know. In a fun sort of way. (I can say this with terrific authority because I'm Canadian now, myself)

Kath Lockett said...

Have fun Lidian and if you're unlucky enough to encounter any felons, I hope that they are the type that are pathetic enough to be sorted out with some salve!

The Crazy Suburban Mom said...

Felons? what in the heck do you do with the cream if you encounter felons? Throw the bottle at them? Rub it in their eyes?

C'mere Mr. Felon I need to rub this stuff in your eyes cause they look kinda red, type thing?

Have fun tho, pack 'nuff salve!

Rajesh Kumar.Chekuri said...

nice blog.........
Funny Stuff | Funny Scraps
A blog for all about humor and funny scraps….