Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Brisk Worth Taking

Life, March 25, 1957
Everything brightens up with brisk Lipton's tea!

...You got that right. And not only that, but I've actually matched my tea set to my hair, my lipstick, my shoes AND the dustpan. Hah! Try and top that, coffee swillers.

I think I'll just sit here in my yellow Happy Place forever. I have a comfy chair. And some tea. And later on, I will tidy up by throwing out all those vacuum cleaner attachments with the trash. Yes! Why not!

But for now, they are behind the chair and I can't see them and boy this tea is brisk.

Must be that double shot of brandy.

5 comments:

The Crazy Suburban Mom said...

LOL, that's funny. You're so right

Shieldmaiden96 said...

This was, apparently, before Mother's Little Helper required a prescription.

DearHelenHartman said...

Your blog is just my cuppa... um... Briskness! Love it.

Dieter Moitzi said...

Now I finally understand my sad condition, grey furniture and penchant for depression! I'm one of those miserable coffee swillers, I don't like tea, be it brisk or not... So I guess I'll never lounge on a yellow armchair like that, almost botoxed into comfy happiness, and never ride through Paris in a sportscar with the warm wind in my hair (oops, sorry, wrong song lol)... No brisk Lipton tea, no hope, I'm afraid.

Mimi said...

I need to find me a yellow happy place. I wonder what else is hidden behind that chair?