Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Walgreens' Excellent Generics

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Walgreens for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogoEvery summer we travel down from Canada to New York State to visit family - and every summer, unfailingly, I forget something or run out of something. It is sort of a family tradition. And recently, what I forgot was band aids. These are crucial items in my bag because you never know when someone (me, mostly) is going to scrape their knee or elbow. 

Anyway, we happened upon a Walgreen's out on Long Island and I went right for the generics (I love generics!) - Walgreen's Strong Strips Flexible Fabric to be exact. And they were really, really good - just as good as the expensive brands. I was pleased, my wallet was pleased - and my scraped knee was equally pleased after it happened to meet up with the asphalt in a rest stop parking lot. 

Walgreens Brand Health and Wellness Products are a great value, because most contain the same active ingredients as other national brands. Just as good, but way less expensive. This is a very, very good thing. They are also recommended by Walgreens pharmacists and have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. The band aids were really good and did not come off easily, like many soft flexible band aids do. It's also nice to know that your purchase will support the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™ which brings health tests and health and wellness services to local communities.

If you would like to know more you can visit Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products and see what they've got to keep you healthy (and well-bandaged, if necessary) on the road and at home. You can also check out some bloggers who are having giveaways of Walgreens Gift Cards. Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: