Sunday, July 26, 2015

A Very Exciting Mop

So maybe you're like me and you've been cleaning lately. I do the usual surface cleaning mostly but once in awhile, like when we are about to have people over, we all groan and start noticing all the dust in the corners and the next thing you know I have this little burst of cleaning enthusiasm.

I could probably use one of these Suction Mops (from the early 1940s), although it does look a little extreme. Looks like it could take chunks of your flooring out too, along with the dirt. Guess that dirt is really ground in there.

Everyone's getting excited about this mop. Housewives! Agents! The Good Housekeeping Institute! "It makes housework play." Yeah, possibly.

"Hustlers cleaning up!" it says at the end. Hustlers, and disembodied heads. Maybe you don't even need to hold this thing for it to start cleaning. OK, now I'm sold.

No comments: